Saturday, March 26, 2022

Personal Reflection

Since I started my Instagram jewellery page it has been called Kay Jewellery with the idea of my own business. During my Postgraduate studies I tried to force this idea onto myself which was mentally exhausting for me. I constantly doubted if my work was good enough or valid. 

 I realized I thrive so much more in a team than on my own. I have since joined the team at Phil Bear Jewellers full time. I love it and am learning a lot.

 I want to revamped my Instagram into a journal. The page has become less about the finished jewellery pieces and more about the creative process. Which to me has become more important as my creativity reaches far more than just making jewellery. 

I will still be keeping my website as Kay Jewellery which I started during my Postgraduate studies, but I have changed the online store I to more of a portfolio of my work. I will continue to add to as time goes on. 

I don't regret all the work I put into Kay Jewellery but I still haven't fully figured out who Kay Jewellery is... and that's ok. 



No comments:

Post a Comment