Sunday, December 12, 2021

Marketing

 I started the year off with an online Entrepreneurship course organized by the Wadhwani Foundation in India. The course gave me insight into how to start a business and how to move a business online. Which intrigued me as with the Covid -19 virus a website seemed to be the best option because the I heart market closed and is not allowing new jewellers to join. 

ArtBusiness.com  has articles for artists on a range of topics one being the Do's and Don'ts, How to Build a Website that Works I used this article to generate a checklist of what to add to my website. I tested how simple it is to make my own website with both WordPress and Wix. I had more success working on Wix and continued with Wix to develop the website. I settled on a layout of the website and added all of my jewellery pieces. It was very rewarding to see all my hard work come together to produce my website.

As I continually make more jewellery I will add and edit my website. I hope to have a small variety of pieces that will appeal to a large audience of people.

Bowes, K.,(2021). Website Home Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment